Tuesday

5yr old & Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery

5yr old: Can I play with your computer before going to sleep?
Me: Sure but only for a short while.
(I end up falling asleep and waking up much much later.)
Me: Your still awake! Go to sleep!
In the morning I wake up to find this on my computer....
Apparently she had done the Knee Surgery and Hip Replacement already.
Was doing the Brain Stimulation for the 2nd time around....
I can only shake my head in wonder....
This is far cry from what I was doing at 5.....


Amplify’d from www.edheads.org
Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery:

Help Dr. Vanessa Mei cut, probe and drill her way to helping her patient cope with a movement disorder through brain surgery!
Click here to Start!
Other Resources:
Try our other activities!
Read more at www.edheads.org


Enhanced by Zemanta
blog comments powered by Disqus