Tuesday

Food For Thoughts

Blog...blog...blog...
Boggity, blog, bloppity blog..lol
It's the babbling blog!

Odd...
Every time I take shower...
Seems like my mind wanders unabated...
Seems I have the weirdest thoughts...
I think about blogging them..
By the time I get out..
Get dried..
Get dressed...
By the time I get to blogging...
The thoughts have escaped me. :(
It's like they've been washed away down the drain...
With all the soap and suds...

If I could go down the drain...
Follow my thoughts to wherever they may go...
Would I want to travel down the pipes of my thoughts?
Is it safe?
It's a dark and slimey way...
Till I find them...
All pooled together...
A collection of my thoughts..
Thoughts washed away...
Where would they be?
Prolly' ended all out at sea.

Does that mean when I go Scuba-Diving...
I Dive in my thoughts?
Maybe the fishes eat my thoughts?
That could be food for thought.
*slaps self*

Hmm...

Maybe I shouldn't shower...
Then my thoughts wouldn't disappear down the drain...
But if I don't shower then I wouldn't have those thoughts...
Maybe I need a WaterProof Laptop in the shower!
Nahh...
Prolly end up electrocuting myself..... :(

So eventually I dive in a sea of my thoughts...
And if that's the case..
Knowing my thoughts when I dive...
There really isn't much I'm thinking when I"m diving...
Much much much less than I'm thiniking
When I'm not diving...
There really isn't much of my thoughts.

Is that good or bad?

Maybe the fish really did eat my thoughts!
Could be why I don't like eating fish....
They say Fish is a Brain Food.
Do I really want to eat my thoughts?
Just...well..it's just...
Food for thought... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment