Tuesday

It's uploaded finally!
Pictures from our last scuba trip in Anilao.
Using my digital camera with the yellow underwater housing and strobe was ok.
Camera's so yellow...looks like a toy.
Pictures were ok...
Of course not as good as using the macro with the u/w housing and real film...it's sooo huge and such a pain in the butt!
Of course when you get the pictures finally developed they look so good!
Had a lot of blurry pictures with the digital that I had to trash.
Serves me right for trying to take macro like shots with a digital camera...lol.
On the other hand with the digital I can take some 200+ shots.
With the camera i'm stuck with 36 shots and making everyone of them count.
What a toss up...
Next time...let's see...
Try the digital with the gates housing...
Bring the funky yellow digital for back up.
Need to bring a slate too....silly having to white spot or whatever you call it each time you take a picture....*sigh*

All in all the trip was relaxing though...
Can't believe our dives were as long as they were...
Dive one...104 minutes
Dive two...68 minutes
Dive three...121 minutes
Dive four....63 minutes
Diving with a digital camera and being able to take endless amounts of pictures in warm water...good or bad?
I can only imagine if we were doing nitrox dives also...
Could possibly be down there for days!
Next time I think I'll wear the Tropical DrySuit too.
Of course Tara gave me this awfull squinty eyed look after I got back on the boat...
Like could I possibly have taken any longer!

Tara's getting old.
She's gotten more white hair around her eyes and muzzle now.
8 years in dogs years...
58 in human years...
We used to be around the same age not so long ago...
Now she's older than me.
Amazing how times fly's...
Faster for some of us I guess...
Makes me sad just thinking about it... :(
Well even more reason for me to spoil her silly!

*looks under desk for tara*
I can't believe it...
She's abandoned me to go wandering around the house again...
Left me with the whole slew of 8 dogs!
She never did like crowds...
Don't blame her...
Neither do I.

*wanders off to sneak away from the pack too....*

0 comments:

Post a Comment